Sunday, December 9, 2012

LifeStrength Ion Bracelets


Like me, you may have asked yourself, "What is up with all these bands & bracelets that everyone is wearing?" I am very much into health & performance, but when I first started seeing these bands in gyms & other places I thought to myself "what a crock". Especially when I see someone doing an arm pull down test to show their efficacy. That "test" always rubs me the wrong way, but that is another story.

Well after seeing these bands in one of my chiropractic trade journals, I decided to take a look at them & see what I could come up with. In my research, I found out that not all of the bands are created equal. I looked at the technology that each one talked about, their manufacturing process & their claims. 

Now I wont go into every band, but will focus on the one that I feel is the best. You may disagree & that is fine.The company that got my attention was LifeStrength. To Start with they have a lifetime guarantee. When comparing their technology to the others, I found out that the others mostly put the technology into the hologram portion of the band. LifeStrength actually infuse their bands with 7 different minerals that are able to create negative ions or anions. The hologram in the LifeStrength bands have nothing to do with any health benefits. That means more technology is in each band because they use the whole band.  The negative ions help our bodies balance out & repair.

As you can see from the picture above, LifeStrength blows the competition away with the amount of ions produced.
 
What is so special about negative ions or anions? I'm glad you asked. Today's world is quite different from our parent & grandparents. The technology available to us today has helped to improve our lives. Today I can carry hundreds of songs, videos, & books in the palm of my hand. I can communicate around the world in seconds. At the same time, our health, because of this new technology, has also taken a hit. Computers, cellular telephones and the electronics within cars all play a part in creating an increase in our positive ion exposure. Today’s automobiles and residences are tightly sealed, further lessening our abilities to truly recharge our bodies. Our bodies are simply producing a natural response to unnatural stimuli. Without getting into to much detail, our bodies have electromagnetic frequencies. All the gadgets that we carry & are around affect our own electromagnetic frequencies & wreak  havoc on our bodies. Do you ever feel drained or get a headache when you are around the computer a lot? I know a few people, my wife included that can't take more than a couple minutes in the Apple Store. That is the electronics disrupting the body's electromagnetic frequency. It is unbalancing us. This affects everyone whether or not you actually physically feel the effects. That's why I and my family have carried a device for the past few years to help protect our electromagnetic frequency.  Since I found LifeStrength bands, we have added those also.

Here are 4 things that anions do for us:
  1. Are absorbed through the skin & permeate the blood stream.
  2. Help neutralize free radicals.
  3. Help optimize conditions for energy production
  4. Help regulate functions that reduce feelings of stress & anxiety.
Many people report great health benefits from wearing LifeStrength bands. Such as better sleep, more alertness & mental clarity, better energy & many more. My wife reports that she feels more centered. I have noticed that even when I don't get the rest that I should, I still am able to wake up refreshed since wearing the LifeStrength bands. One of my patients bought a band for her daughter to see if it would help with her arthritis. One day she reported to me that for some reason that I don't remember, her daughter didn't wear the LifeStrength band for a few days. The daughter noticed a significant increase in her arthritis symptoms when not wearing the band. 

Now, I don't know how wearing the band will make you feel. You may notice some health benefits & maybe you wont. I don't know, everyone is different. What I do know is how I have felt & my thought about it is if it can help me than why not use it.

There are many different colors & styles. I currently am wearing the Elite Series. But I like them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment